Linking up with Nancy at www.aruraljournal.blogspot.com for R5F.
1. We have mostly finished the chicken coop. Eventually there will be a proper post on it. At least the birds now have a proper home!
2. This past week our e two had seen various things break around here. The pool heater went out. The ice maker went out. Then the water line heater to the ice maker failed, so that the water line freezes constantly, and no ice gets made. I know, First World Problems...But annoying none the less, especially in a pricey two month old fridge!
3. The highs all week have been only in the 60's. Lovely weather, but not conducive for being in the pool.
4. With all the rain lately, we haven't been riding, but instead have been lifting the nights a week. Right now we are using Stronglifts 5x5. We like it, though DH is finding he needs to lift heavier than the program progression is set for. I'm trying to convince him to just bump the weight up and continue with 5x5 until he maxes out. Then maybe shift to Wendler's 5/3/1, our Boring But Big. I will eventually shift to Rippetoe's heavy triples, his recommendation for women lifters.
5. Last night we had a beautiful, persistent complete double rainbow!