Monday, May 4, 2015

May the Fourth be with you!

Happy Star Wars Day everyone!  May the Fourth be with you!

And since yesterday was the Spring Open House at the Rescue Ranch, I was blessed with a chance to fulfill a promise and a mission I accepted last October.  That was to deliver, in person, a special copy of The Book of Barkley to a special man and his dear wife.  These folks understand what it is like growing up "different", and they understand and support adopted animals.

It took 7 months due to his schedule--after all he has been busy with all sorts of promotions, and travel etc.  But yesterday, amidst such gorgeous weather, dogs, and friends, it was Mission Accomplished!
Peter and Angie, God bless you for your friendship and support of the TIRR Rescue Ranch.  It was great to chat with you both yesterday an to finally deliver the book to you.  I know you will enjoy it.  May the Fourth be with you!

1 comment:

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.