Thursday, September 22, 2016

North Texas Giving Day

Today is the annual North Texas Giving Day, where folks can donate to support any of the listed charities.

One near and dear to my heart is participating again this year, and that is Texas Independent Rhodesian Ridgeback Rescue, aka TIRR Rescue.

Donations are ongoing through midnight tonight.  If you have the option, and wish to donate, please see if your company offers a matching program. Many do, and TIRR is a 501c3 charity.  That helps raise more funds, and helps the dogs even more !

Here is the link to the Giving Day site for TIRR.  LINK

I want to say thank you on behalf of all the hounds at TIRR, for your thoughts, prayers, and any funds you feel able to give.

1 comment:

  1. Helping dogs is always a worthy cause in my book. I pray that lots of money will be raised for them. Hope your day is blessed MW. ~:)

    ReplyDelete

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.