Wednesday, March 9, 2016

3' high, and rising...

My creek overfloweth.  Yes, we have a small creek at the very back of our property.  With the copious amounts of rain in the last 24hrs, the creek is running high, as is the drainage in the back, and the pond overflows (three of them) on the road in to our house.  I'm not sure I will be going anywhere today, as DH took my truck into work today, and the Honda just doesn't have the ground clearance to risk it flooding into the car. 

Meanwhile, I'll be in the shop, building an ark!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness! Wish y'all could share the rain (I know you would if that was possible) as we have become extremely dried out here in SE Georgia. The garden and flowers are in, though, and fingers are crossed the wet stuff will soon return. Prayers for y'all to stay safe. ~:)

    ReplyDelete

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.