It's not been a good day, if I am looking for a beer at 3:30. Now, it wasn't a "bad" day--nobody died that I care about, the kids behaved well, the dogs are healthy...but it has been an annoying day. A Beer Day.
1. The pharmacy has to special order DH's med pack. So I have to make a second trip, tomorrow evening to pick it up.
2. The library was closed. I forgot it was a library holiday today. So I have to make a second trip to get the Monkey's movie.
3. While I did score the last 1# can of TiteGroup powder in all of NTX at Cabelas today, they overcharged me on that, and also on the die set I snagged. I caught one error during checkout, but not the other.
4. When I called Cabelas, they said they would refund me if it was a credit card, over the phone, but it wasn't. So I had to make a second trip there to get my 2$ back.
5. Then the guy behind their CS counter gave me some serious runaround (very unlike Cabelas), but eventually refunded my overcharge.
6. Then I find out that ATT Uverse has misplaced the modem I returned to them back on the 8th, and are still holding me liable for the $150 thing which I told them not to send me, and which I shipped back with the label their tech mailed to me!
7. Finally, I ended up grousing at the Monkeys for my inability to find my pocket camera. They are prone to "borrowing" it for their own use, and I didn't see it on the computer desk, so I groused at them for losing it. Then I found it...on the computer desk...oops...my bad!
8. Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat sure does go down smooth...perhaps my day is looking up now!