Today's Random 5 Fact Friday:
1. Wednesday night's full moon was gorgeous! It looked like a big fat orange hanging in the sky just after dark.
2. Patience pays off this week, with a number of purchases of "unobtanium" items. It pays to pay attention to those "In Stock Now" email alerts!
3. My pulled hamstring from last week's dirt moving, seems to have healed. Last night's bike ride was uneventful.
4. Roasting coffee beans at home smells bad, but oh my, the resulting coffee is SO much better than anything you can buy in the stores!
5. The Monkeys are starting to learn Spanish, with a CD set, The Learnables. So far it is interesting, and bits of my own ancient Spanish is coming back to me. Now that's scary!