Whew, back from a long vacation, and feeling good! I know I missed reading a lot of others' blog posts while I was in the Land of No Internet/Cell Coverage. Yes there is such a place, but I'm not giving away its location either!
Here is my contribution this week to Random 5 Friday.
1. The long drive from here to there and back, is even longer when you have to take two vehicles...
2. The bike rides we did on vacation on the new tandem were fun, though DH's back was not happy. I think we need to work on his seat position on the bike some more.
3. I am disgusted that the House caved on the debt ceiling and the other stuff.
4. I think it's cool that the Russians found a huge chunk of the Chelyabinsk meteorite .
5. I am looking forward to seeing the Fall colors soon. I was hoping to see some good color on our trip, but it was not to be. Only the sumac had turned red, so sadly I missed seeing the lovely hard maples.