Monday, April 11, 2016

A new slow feed record!

Ranger is a dog who loves his kibble!  And anyone else's kibble he can steal too!  As such, he tends to wolf his food down, typically consuming it all in about 20 seconds.

While at the local big box pet store today, I spotted a complex slow feed bowl.  I couldn't resist trying it out on him.

All I can say is, it WORKS!   It took him 5 minutes, 55 seconds to eat his regular portion tonight!  Now as long as he doesn't figure out how to dump the bowl over, I think we have solved his gulping down his kibble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.