1. DH had part one of his sleep study last weekend. He hated it, being wired up again. We made a mistake of not requesting a bed that had the equipment on the left side, (his side of the bed). This meant he was also sleeping on a possibly cracked rib... Does this look like a happy face?
2. The recent cold weather trashed my daffodils. We only got to enjoy them for a day before they froze. I am hoping the remainder will bloom, since they were not blooming when the hard freeze hit.
3. Welcome to the new Cold War! The Bear is back, and I betcha the KGB is ecstatic. And we're stuck with a neo-Carter in the WH, and the Ketchup King as the Sec. of State... I think we are doomed.
4. Has anyone seen a good film lately? I could be persuaded to see if one was on Uverse, or out on DVD yet, but it seems every time I go into the DVD rental shop, I've either seen it, or don't want to see it. Let me know your suggestions in the comments, and I will try to let folks know what I have seen already.
5. It seems to be a bad time if you're an alligator or a crocodile! As witnessed by these two stories in the news this week...
Snake VS Crocodile
and Otter VS Alligator
Honestly I was surprised at the outcome of both battles. Kind of puts a twist on what most folk would think as the top predator in those environments...