Saturday, April 13, 2013

Off to the Fun Show!

Today I get a treat, a chance to go to the local Fun Show!  Some folks on the forums have already reported that the prices are sky-high on many items.  Still some deals may be had, and there are always the custom cutlery vendors, who are supposed to be out in force today.  I do have a soft spot for custom cutlery...

Such as this...

Sadly even if I do see such lovely piece of work as this (yes, it's mine, the maker is Jim Drouillard of Texas), I won't have that kind of coin available to purchase one!  I would have to stick to the more mundane sub-$100 knives.  Still, a girl can drool, right?

More later, and maybe some funshow pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.