This week's installment of random facts.
1. April seems to be a month full of tragedy and historical content. From Lexington & Concord, to Oklahoma City and the siege at Waco, Texas City to Boylston St, Boston, Columbine, CO and now West, Texas...
2. The grass seed we planted out back to cover the large bare area is finally sprouting. Now if we could just keep the Couch Snurgler out of the mud there, it might actually survive.
3. It was 80deg Wednesday. Thursday's high was 48deg with rain. I guess I won't put up all the warm clothes quite yet!
4. Our youngest is becoming quite the cook. She already loves to make ginger snap cookies all on her own. They even taste good!
5. This week's light reading is Citadel, by John Ringo, part II of the Troy Rising series. It's fun, and a little reading before bed, helps me to fall asleep easily.