1. Possum Kingdom Lake in Texas is a beautiful location. This time last year, we camped there at Constantine, and saw a ton of beautiful wildflowers (aka ditchweeds).
2. We ran a hotline (electric) fence around the perimeter of the area in back, where we are trying to get grass to grow. So far, it seems fairly successful in keeping the dogs out of the dirt.
3. I haven't been riding the 'bent as much as I should. I'm not sure why exactly--partly the weather hasn't been as nice as I would like. Partly I have been busy, and doing some other things. I hope to get back at it in May.
4. Patience favors the prepared. It means we can afford to wait until orders placed in January finally shipped in late April.
5. One of these days we will have to set the GAP Challenger antenna back up. Last year a guy line failed, and we dismounted the antenna lest it break in the typical Texas winds. Last time that happened it was an expensive repair. Now that we have the guy line, we will need to reset the antenna on its base. Who knows, maybe we will hear YOU being radio-active sometime down the log... 73's!