Another installment of Random Five Fact Friday! Today's offerings are sure to be varied.
1. I'd forgotten how much it can hurt to crash on concrete on your mountain bike. But I remember now...OUCH! My knee should be ok...
2. I'm getting mighty tired of the young dog (aka Shiloh) wanting to go outside at 0:dark:30 most nights, to chase rats and rabbits in the yard.
3. It is my humble opinion that the US Senate sold us down the river today.
4. Paul Revere, on his famous ride, did not yell "The British are coming! The British are coming!" Think about it--they were all British citizens anyway--they were not Americans, yet. He would have been warning that "The Regulars (the regular army) are out!" or "The Redcoats are coming!"
5. I'm enjoying reading John Ringo's Troy Rising series. Check it out if you enjoy sci-fi with a strong military flair and a serious tongue-in-cheek attitude. It's much funnier that the Aldenata series (aka the Posleen Wars).