This week's installment of Random 5 Fridays is upon us. Yay!
1. I enjoy R5F--it's quick and easy, I get to check out lots of other blogs, and see what my regulars are up to in a given week.
2. We will be picking up our Seavo tomorrow. I am excited! It will be fun to ride with my DH again, rather than chasing after him on the bike. And tandeming is such an exercise in cooperation and communication too. Luckily this is not our first two-seater, so we know we are already compatible to it.
3. I went rat-hunting last night, and had two in the traps by morning! Yes, rats in suburbia...I hate 'em. I'm going to re-bait the traps again tonight and see if I can catch a few more. Usually after I kill about 4 or so, they move elsewhere for a season or two. The traps are a lot safer than poisons, considering the dogs I have, and the neighborhood pets too.
4. Rain. We need some rain. Maybe not quite as much as fast as Boulder got slammed with, but a good long moderate rain. 2" would help a lot. Weather rumors have rain starting late Thursday night, and lots of rain today. I sure hope so!
5. I've been enjoying the garage purge. Yes it is still ongoing, but progress is being made! Many things have been gone the way of Ebay, others still have gone to the curb, only to magically disappear by morning into the curb-crawlers* trucks. As long as it is out of MY house, I'm ok with it.
* curb crawler: One who drives around town on trash day, taking stuff out of your trash before the trash truck arrives.