More fun with random things this week.
1. It appears the Egyptian people, and their military had enough of the Muslim Brotherhood and its form of government. I wish them luck and peace.
2. News reports here are saying the Secretary of State, John Kerry, was on his yacht during the second revolution in Egypt (see above). For all our sakes, I hope the news report is wrong.
3. The weather here has been nice all week, though we could use rain. At least it did not disrupt the 4th of July celebration.
4. We took the Monkeys for their first ever real road ride on their bikes. Sometimes it is hard for me to remember they haven't been riding bikes for 40+ years, but instead are just now developing those skills. All their other rides have been on the relative safety of the local bike paths.
5. It's times like tonight, watching my kids' sheer joy at a fireworks display, that makes me wish I could recapture some of that childlike wonder and enthusiasm.