Monday, July 29, 2013

Unexpected pleasure

DH loves wasabi peas. I think they are ok, but the wasabi lacks a fullness of flavor I seek.  Still they make a nice snack.

Our friend and Saturday evening dinner guest showed up this past weekend with something different.  Spicy Sriracha Peas.  He got them for DH...lucky for me, they didn't suit DH, and I snagged 'em! 

Sriracha sauce is to Asia, what ketchup is to America.  It is spicy, but has flavor, and is actually rather nice.  Not as hot as some sauces, but with a tomato-flavor that enhances foods. 

I think I will be buying more of these!
 

1 comment:

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.