Back at it for Random 5 Fridays. I missed last week due to travel, and the persistent plague. Here is this week's installment.
1. Long road trips are easier with older kids, and sharing driving between the adults. The portable DVD player helps too.
2. The Monkeys have discovered they can shoot spitballs with long plastic glow-stick storage tubes. This is not endearing them to me...
3. I hope to be back on the bike at least by next week, so that I can get a few miles and rides in before I head off to Wichita Falls for the Hotter 'N Hell Hundred ride. I'm only planning on the 100K ride, or about 64mi, and not the imperial century of 100 mi.
4. The dog rescue I volunteer with, TIRR, has several nice events upcoming. One is even local to me, so I hope I will be free to assist them. We are also planning another woodcutting expedition for fall, once the weather cools off.
5. The Perseid Meteor shower was early this week. Did you get out to see any falling stars?