This week's installment of random five facts/thoughts. I hope your week has been a good one too.
1. I hit my July goal of over 500k on the bike for the month. That is probably the greatest total in a single month for me, since I started riding again in 2011.
2. I want to pick up a little point-n-shoot digital camera for general use and especially to have on the bike. I seem to enjoy the pictures if I get around to shooting them, so a camera would make that process easier than it is on the phone. (Buttons, I think this is all your fault!)
3. We all got hit with some little gastric virus (not cyclospora thankfully!) last week. Short lived, fortunately, though Monkey3 did require a dr visit to verify no secondary infection with strep.
4. I did a test ride on DH's bike (same year/model as mine) but set up a little differently. It was an interesting experiment last night. I learned that a carbon seat does provide better power transfer, but is not as comfortable as the Euromesh seat I ride.
5. The Monkeys are excited to have a chance to go to the county fair later this month. It should be a fun time for them. Perhaps I will be able to get some good photos, as our relatives would like some new pictures of the kids!