Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Folks I wanted to share the word that a book by a friend of mine is available free on Kindle for the next day or two.

The Book of Barkley, life and love thru the eyes of a Labrador retriever.

The Book of Barkley
You can either click the link above, or click on the pic on my sidebar.

It is currently#5 in sales on Amazon, and I would like to see it make #1 if possible. Since it is free right now I am hoping you all will help me out. Send copies to your friends too--it costs you nothing, but it would mean a lot to my friend.  Btw, all her profits from the book really do go to help various animal rescue organizations.

Thanks
Vic

1 comment:

  1. That's great! Thank you for this info. I'll check whether it is still free.

    ReplyDelete

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.