Linking up with Nancy over at A Rural Journal for this week's installment of Random 5 Friday.
1. The weather here this week has been divine! Warm, sunny and decidedly unwinterly. DH has been riding in to the garage for work much of this week, which has been great for him. I am so happy he is riding again.
2. We have had so much fun with the borrowed Catrike, that we will be getting our own later this weekend. (see the previous post if you don't know what I 'm talking about.)
3. We have a busy weekend planned, with lots of heavy work, all of it much needed, and designed to help out some friends of ours. I was even kind to DH, and did NOT ask our friends to have the adorable and utterly adoptable puppy brought over to prod DH some more. He knows I want another dog. And I will grudgingly admit that our old dog Cody might not appreciate a new intruder.
4. Monkey1 has caught the writing bug. She has the desire to be a published author one day. Until recently, her writing was clearly not ready for prime time...but suddenly it seems a switch was flipped in her brain, and interesting text began to pour out. I'm not sure how or why, but I am pleased, especially for her.
5. Wow....what a difference hormones can make, when they are the ones you have been missing! Ladies, look into Smoky Mountain Naturals, for quality OTC easy-to-use creams to help regulate your body. The difference they make it truly noticeable.