Wow, is it Friday already? Well, at least it's payday Friday! Here we go, linking up with Nancy at A Rural Journal for another round of fun on R5F.
1. With last week's patio project, I have sort of gotten off track on my days of the week. That usually happens when DH takes a day off work, which he did last Friday. Hopefully by Monday, I will be back on track again.
2. We are having a bit of a cold snap this week. Woke up this morning to 16*F...in DFW! Yikes, that's chilly. I was getting used to our 50's and 60's last week. At least they are calling for a warmer weekend.
3. Tomorrow is our local Pinewood Derby. My Webelo and his Sibs (aka the Monkeys) are all entered this year. We didn't have time this year to really spiff up the cars, since they only got finished yesterday just in time for final check-in! Hopefully they will all have fun tomorrow.
4. I REALLY need to get active again. So does DH. We look at each other, and say, "If it were a bit warmer..." and settle back down, indoors. Not good. Since it is supposed to warm up tomorrow I am hoping he will go ride, while I take the kids to the Pinewood Derby.
5. I am finally used to carrying a small fixed blade knife on my hip daily. It's just so much handier than a folder at times, and faster too. Nary a soul has noticed, or said anything if they did notice.
I hope y'all have a great weekend. I don't know what all we will be doing other than the Derby, but I hope to have some good posts upcoming.