Monday, January 9, 2012

New year, new blog!

DH first decided he wanted a new blog, to document his ongoing progress in weight loss, and control of his diabetes.  We still have our other blog, for family and friends, where we detail the exploits of the 3 Monkeys, the 303monkeyfiles.blogspot.com one.

This however is mine.  I intend to document mostly my thoughts on my own weight loss journey, and adventures in cycling, especially randonneuring as I work toward my first completed brevet (200k) and the title, Randonneuse.   Of course there will be other things going on here too.  It just depends on how the mood strikes me.

All for now,
MW

No comments:

Post a Comment

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.