Sunday, November 18, 2012

On being thankful...

With turmoil and chaos all around, I read a blog post somewhere recently that posed the question, "What are you thankful/grateful for?"

Things I am thankful for (in no particular order):

Getting to spend this Thanksgiving with my mother in law
My husband's continued employment
My husband
My husband's family
The State of Texas
My friends
My family
Redeemer PCA
My health
My dogs
My kids
The USMC
Dave Ramsey
My mom and her friends
My sister & her family
John 3:16 and 1Cor. 15:51-55
Sola scriptura, Sola fide, Sola gratia, Solus Christus, Soli Deo gloria

I know there are other things that I am forgetting to mention.Please forgive my forgetfulness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.