Saturday, September 21, 2013

Rain is a GOOD thing!

Well, the weather guessers were right for once!  I should've known, since the Silverado Sage was blooming all this week...we have gotten rain!  It did start late Thursday night, and by 11:00pm, we'd gotten a measured 1.25", and on Friday by 9am, another .5".  So we are almost to the 2" I was hoping for.  Yay!  And even better, it was supposed to continue to rain on and off all day Friday.  (Writing this Friday morning for posting on Saturday.)

Rain is a GOOD thing!



This is the official youtube video from Luke Bryan.  My Monkeys love to sing and dance along with this one.

1 comment:

  1. We're getting ours tonight, although right now we have had a surplus for the year...:)JP

    ReplyDelete

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.