Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Public Service Announcement: Winchester .22LR recall

As a service to my friends and others who may shoot .22LR ammunition, please check your supplies for the following:

Recall Notice 01/28/14

Olin Corporation, through its Winchester Division, is recalling two (2) lots of M*22™ 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Black Copper Plated Round Nose rimfire ammunition.

Symbol Number: S22LRT
Lot Numbers: GD42L and GD52L

Winchester has determined the above lots of 22 Long Rifle rimfire ammunition may contain double powder charges.

2 comments:

  1. I'll tell the pres when he gets up...thanks...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye-yi-yi! Double shots for espresso is sometimes good - Double Powder unexpectedly . . NOT a good thing . . .

    How kind of you to let everyone know!!!

    ReplyDelete

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.