Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Luke....I am your father!

The Force is strong in this one...


Somebody had part two of his sleep study last night.  Of the three mask options presented by the clinic, the full face mask was the most comfortable apparently.  This surprised me a little, but DH said it was easier to exhale into the mask than to try to remember to keep your mouth closed all the time, with the other nasal-only styles.
I love you, Darth.
You can't really see it in the picture above, but there are a bunch of wires, and the hose there, all readily available to get tangled up in.  We were not optimistic of a good night's sleep, but you never know.
When I went in this morning, at 05:30 to collect him from the clinic, I was expecting to find a miserable DH, like last time.  Instead as I knocked on his room door, I thought I heard the sound of a heavenly choir!  Yes! Somebody slept well last night!  Thank you Lord!

I guess we will get the final results tomorrow probably, and pick up the prescription for the CPAP and gear.  CPAP, it's what keeps the air going in and out, so the blood keeps going 'round and 'round.


6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the video it made me laugh. Good luck DH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, there's nothing like sleep...a good night's sleep! I am so happy to hear the news!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used a nasal mask and a chin strap for years.. full face is so much better. Glad to hear things are getting better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as he doesn't start building a Death Star, I wouldn't worry. *lol* I hope the clinic can help with the sleeping disorder. One of my brother-in-laws has the same problem and they where able to help. He has to wear one of those funky face masks but now he doesn't snore and sleeps the whole night through. Prayers for good results for y'all. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparky, I work for Deathstar Inc. Really it's on all of our logos and advertising.

    Actually I could use a Deathstar, I could have some fun with it and using it would probably be "therapeutic"..

    Dear NSA, just kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the laugh! Oh, how I needed that!

    ReplyDelete

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.