Saturday, June 20, 2015

Back on the bike!

So last week Doc cleared me to start riding my bike instead of just the tandem.  Yay!  Off the trainer at last... or so I thought.  Alas the weather  had other ideas, and TS Bill came to visit and bring lots more rain to NTX.

Finally, by Saturday I opted to go riding, though I skipped the regular Java ride with the bike shop bunch.  Sticking relatively close to home, in case the shoulder gave me any problems, I set out.

Things took a couple minutes to settle in, having to balance and steer, but except for some tenderness in the shoulder if I hit a rough patch in the road, the ride was pleasantly uneventful.

2 comments:

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.