Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The "Crazy" has begun!

My realtor came by yesterday to update the yard sign to "For Sale".  He asked if I was ready for the "crazy" to begin.  I told him yes...not quite knowing what to expect.

Our house went 'live' at 5:44PM yesterday.  At 6:01pm I got the first text requesting a showing.  By 8:26pm, I had two more requests!  I guess that's what he meant by the 'crazy'.

Bring it!  I love the crazy!

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers, please, my friends.  During all this sale stuff, we are also trying to buy a property.  I feel sometimes, like a juggler, with too many balls in the air at once!

3 comments:

  1. Been there done that and yes, "crazy" is good!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you to have an easy sale and move. Keep us posted when convenient! ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instead of balls don't you mean lit torches, sharp knives, a nice double bitted ax, and a running chainsaw?

    ReplyDelete

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.