Friday, April 25, 2014

The Booster Campaign for TIRR got cancelled...

Sadly, the TIRR Rescue T-shirt campaign on Booster has been cancelled. For anyone who chose to buy a shirt, or to make a monetary donation through Booster,  TIRR will issue a full refund of all monies.  All purchasers/donators will receive an email informing them of their refund in progress.

And if anyone out there wishes to still donate to TIRR, you are welcome and encouraged to do so through their Paypal options on the TIRR Petfinder website.  All donations are tax deductible.

Thank you all, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...that is too bad. Perhaps it can gain momentum and be held another time!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete

I blog for myself, my family and friends, and of course the Hounds! I love to read your comments, and I always read them all.

But if you are here just to shill your own product, or are a spammer, don't waste your time or mine.